Unmarried Partner Visa

Unmarried Partner Visa

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your Unmarried Partner Visa.

Unmarried Partner Visa

A UK Unmarried partner Visa allows you to come to UK to live with your partner who is either a British citizen, settled in the UK, or has been granted refugee status/humanitarian protection. To be able to apply for a UK Unmarried Partner Visa you must be in you have been in a relationship and living with your partner for at least 2 years. An Unmarried Partner Visa is usually granted for a period of up to 30 months, after which you will need to apply to extend your stay in the UK..

To apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa you must meet certain requirements, the main one being proving you have been in a genuine relationship and have been living together for at least 2 years. There are other requirements as well, all of which will have to be proven with supporting documents. We understand that this can be quite challenging, so our expert Immigration Lawyer will help you in identifying and preparing the correct supporting documents you need.

Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisor.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back

    Unmarried Partner Visa-FAQ

    If your application for an Unmarried Partner Visa is successful, you will usually be granted leave to remain for 30 months. After this you can apply for further leave to remain for another 2.5 years and eventually indefinite leave to remain after 5 years.

    What can 121 Immigration Lawyers do for you?

    For an Unmarried Partner Visa substantial documentary evidence has to be provided to prove the relationship is genuine and subsisting, as well as proof that you meet the other requirements..  Our immigration lawyers can help you through the application process and ensure you have the best possible chance of success. We can help by:

    • Discussing the options that are available to you and ensuring this is the most appropriate application for you.
    • Advising you about the requirements and the relevant documents that are required for the application
    • Ensuring you provide sufficient evidence to prove that your relationship is genuine.
    • Reviewing the documents to ensure they are satisfactory for the application.
    • Provide a detailed letter of representation, which will outline how you meet the requirements of the Unmarried Partner Visa, with reference to the relevant UK Immigration Laws
    • Completing and submitting the relevant application form on your behalf.
    • Advising you the timescale and liaising with the home office until a decision is made.

    Call us on 0121 285 5121 or request a call back to see how we can help with your application for a Unmarried Partner Visa.


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media

    European Temporary Leave To Remain – Update

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In the event of no deal Brexit, as a “Responsible Government” the Home Office has officially published guidance on the European Temporary Leave to Remain scheme. The guidance notes on this subject were published by the government before the recent change in the “Brexit End Date” from 29 March 2019 to […]


    Home Office facing Legal Action for the TOEIC Scam

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In 2014, a BBC Panorama documentary conducted an undercover operation on Fraud in the UK Student Visa process.  The documentary uncovered clear cases of cheating at two test centers, where visa applicants sat the “Test of English for International Communication” (TOEIC). The two test centers in London were shown, for a […]

    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.