UK Study Visas

UK Study Visas

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your UK Study Visas.

UK Study Visas

If you are a national from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and want to come to study in the UK you will you will need to apply for a UK Student Visa. If you’re doing a short course of study in the UK, you can apply for a Short term study visa.

For long term courses you will need to apply for a Tier 4 Student Visa and obtain a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a university or college which is registered as a licensed Tier 4 sponsor. You must also be able to prove you have enough funds to support yourself.

Here at 121 Immigration Lawyers we have detailed knowledge and experience of all types of Student Visa applications and can help you in making a successful application to come and study in the UK.Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with one of our expert advisers.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back


    • Oisc 121 Immigratikn Lawyers
    • Review 121 Immigration Lawyers
      5* Reviews on Google
    • OISC Regulated Immigration Advisors


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media


    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and an expert will get back to you as soon as possible.