UK Settlement

UK Settlement

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your UK Settlement.

UK Settlement

If you or your family members are nationals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland you and want to settle in the UK you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. This allows you to stay in the UK permanently without any time restrictions and apply for British Citizenship.

If you or your family members are from European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland you can apply for a Permanent Residence Card or settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme if you have lived in the UK for five years. You can apply for British Citizenship after you have acquired settled status or a Permanent Residence Card.

At 121 Immigration Lawyers we have detailed knowledge and experience of all types of UK Settlement applications and can help you in making a successful application to settle or live permanently in the UK. Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with one of our expert advisers.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back


    • Oisc 121 Immigratikn Lawyers
    • Review 121 Immigration Lawyers
      5* Reviews on Google
    • OISC Regulated Immigration Advisors


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media


    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and an expert will get back to you as soon as possible.