UK Parent Visa

UK Parent Visa

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your UK Parent Visa.

UK Parent Visa

You may be able to apply to come and live in the UK with your child, if he is either a British citizen, settled in the UK, or has lived continuously in the UK for seven years (the seven year rule only applies if application is made from inside the UK). The child must be under the age of 18 for an application to be made under this route.

To apply for as a Parent you must either have sole responsibility of the child or if shared responsibility, the parent the child normally lives must be a British Citizen or have settled status and not be a partner of the applicant.

For a Parent of a child you will have to prove that you are actively taking part in your child’s upbringing and will continue to do so. Our expert Immigration Lawyer will help you prepare the relevant documents that are required as well as completing the application, so you have the best chance of joining or remaining with your child in the UK.Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisor.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back

    UK Parent Visa-FAQ

    If you meet the requirements for a Parent Visa, you will be granted leave for a period of 30 months, which is renewable. After living five years in the UK as a parent you will be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain

    What can 121 Immigration Lawyers do for you?

    Our immigration lawyers can help you with the Parent Visa application process and ensure you have the all the necessary documentation that is required for a successful application. We can help by:

    • Discussing the options that are available to you and ensuring this is the most appropriate application for you.
    • Advising you about the requirements and the relevant documents that are required for the application.
    • Reviewing the documents to ensure they are satisfactory for the application.
    • Provide a detailed letter of representation, which will outline how you meet the requirements of the Parent Visa, with reference to the relevant UK Immigration Laws
    • Completing and submitting the relevant application form on your behalf.
    • Advising you the timescale and liaising with the home office until a decision is made.

    Call us on 0121 285 5121 or request a call back to see how we can help with your application for a UK Parent Visa.


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media

    European Temporary Leave To Remain – Update

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In the event of no deal Brexit, as a “Responsible Government” the Home Office has officially published guidance on the European Temporary Leave to Remain scheme. The guidance notes on this subject were published by the government before the recent change in the “Brexit End Date” from 29 March 2019 to […]


    Home Office facing Legal Action for the TOEIC Scam

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In 2014, a BBC Panorama documentary conducted an undercover operation on Fraud in the UK Student Visa process.  The documentary uncovered clear cases of cheating at two test centers, where visa applicants sat the “Test of English for International Communication” (TOEIC). The two test centers in London were shown, for a […]

    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.