UK Adult Dependant Relative Visa

UK Adult Dependant Relative Visa

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your UK Adult Dependant Relative Visa.

UK Adult Dependant Relative Visa

An Adult Dependant Relative Visa allows you to come to UK for long term care from a family member who is either a British citizen, settled in the UK, or has been granted refugee status/humanitarian protection. To be able to apply for an Adult Dependant Relative Visa you must require long term care from your son, daughter, parent, grandchild, brother or sister.

An Adult Dependant Relative Visa is usually granted for an unlimited period if joining a British citizen or Individual settled in the UK, so you will not need to apply to extend your stay in the UK. You will need to prove that you require long term care to carry out everyday tasks as a result of age, illness or disability. As well as this you will need to prove that even with the financial and practical help from the sponsor, you cannot obtain the required level of care in your country of residence.

The rules for Adult Dependent Relative Visa have become a lot stricter and are difficult to meet. Substantial evidence will have to be provided to show that adequate long term care is required and that it is not available in the country of origin. Our specialist immigration lawyers will work with you to obtain your UK Dependent Relative Visa. We will help you in preparing the evidence to show that long term care is requqired in the UK by a family member and complete the application. Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisor.

Request FREE Consultation

Fill the form below to request a call back

UK Adult Dependant Relative Visa-FAQ

There is no requirement for you to pass an English language proficiency test if you are applying for an Adult dependant Relative Visa.

What can 121 Immigration Lawyers do for you?

For a UK Dependant Relative Visa evidence has to be provided to prove that long term care is required and can only be provided by a family member in the UK. Our immigration lawyers can help you with the Dependant Relative Visa application process and ensure you have the best possible chance of success. We can help by:

  • Discussing the options that are available to you and ensuring this is the most appropriate application for you.
  • Advising you about the requirements and the relevant documents that are required for the application.
  • Reviewing the documents to ensure they are satisfactory for the application.
  • Helping you in preparing the documentary evidence to prove that long care is required can only be provided in the UK by your family member.
  • Provide a detailed letter of representation, which will outline how you meet the requirements of the Depandant Visa,with reference to the relevant UK Immigration Laws
  • Completing and submitting the relevant application form on your behalf.
  • Advising you the timescale and liaising with the home office until a decision is made.

Call us on 0121 285 5121 or request a call back to see how we can help with your application for a UK Adult Dependent Visa.


121 immigration lawyers
Get In Touch
Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

Latest Media

Contact Us
If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.