Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa

Child Student Visa(Tier 4)

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your Child Student Visa (Tier 4).

Child Student Visa(Tier 4)

Children from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland who have been offered a place at an independent school with a Tier 4 sponsor licence can apply for a Tier 4 (Child) Student visa to come and study in the UK. The child must be aged between 4 and 17 and have the parents/guardians consent to study in the UK.

To be eligible for Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa you must have received an unconditional offer from a licensed Tier 4 Sponsor for a place in a school and must have enough money to cover the course fees and your child’s living costs.Once you have been offered a place in the Independent school you will receive a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS), this will be needed for the visa application.If the parents want to accompany the child, they’ll need to apply for a Parent of a Tier 4 (Child) visa.

Our Immigration Lawyer have the detailed knowledge to help you make a successful application for your child to come and study in the UK. Call us on 0121 285 5121  now or request a call back to speak with one of our expert advisor.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back

    Child Student Visa(Tier 4)-FAQ

    With this visa the child can study at any independent school which is a licensed Tier 4 sponsor. The parent or guardian need to provide written consent. Documentation of identification and proof of sufficient funds to finance the course of study and cover your child’s living expenses have to be submitted.

    What can 121 Immigration Lawyers do for you?

    As you have to provide sufficient evidence to the Home Office for the reason of your travel to the UK, applying for a Tier 4 (Child) Student can be quite complex. Our immigration lawyers can help you through the application process and ensure you have the best possible chance of success.

    • Discussing the options that are available to you and ensuring this is the most appropriate application for you.
    • Advising you about the requirements and the relevant documents that are required for the application.
    • Confirming the independent school has a valid Tier 4 sponsor License
    • Liaising with the school to arrange your CAS.
    • Reviewing the documents to ensure they are satisfactory for the application.
    • Provide a detailed letter of representation, which will outline how you meet the requirements of the Tier 4 (Child) Student, with reference to the relevant UK Immigration Laws
    • Completing and submitting the relevant application form on your behalf.
    • Advising you the timescale and liaising with the home office until a decision is made.

    Call us on 0121 285 5121 or request a call back to see how we can help with your application for a Tier 4 (Child) Student.


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media

    European Temporary Leave To Remain – Update

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In the event of no deal Brexit, as a “Responsible Government” the Home Office has officially published guidance on the European Temporary Leave to Remain scheme. The guidance notes on this subject were published by the government before the recent change in the “Brexit End Date” from 29 March 2019 to […]


    Home Office facing Legal Action for the TOEIC Scam

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In 2014, a BBC Panorama documentary conducted an undercover operation on Fraud in the UK Student Visa process.  The documentary uncovered clear cases of cheating at two test centers, where visa applicants sat the “Test of English for International Communication” (TOEIC). The two test centers in London were shown, for a […]

    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.