Sportsperson Visa (Tier 2)

Sportsperson Visa (Tier 2)

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your Sportsperson Visa.

Sportsperson Visa (Tier 2)

If you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and are an elite sportsperson or a qualified coach who is recognized by your sport’s governing bodies as being at the highest international level of your sport, you can apply for Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa. The sport’s governing body will need to endorse your application and issue you with a certificate of sponsorship. You will require the certificate of sponsorship and meet the English language and maintenance requirements in order to apply for this visa. The Sportsperson Visa is usually granted for an initial period of three years and it can be further extended for 3 years up to a maximum total stay of 6 years in the UK. You can also apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK after five years. Your family member from outside the EEA and Switzerland can also apply for a visa to come to the UK.

Our expert lawyers has detailed knowledge of the Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa application and can help you in meeting the requirements and making a successful application to come to the UK. Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisor.

Request FREE Consultation

Fill the form below to request a call back


121 immigration lawyers
Get In Touch
Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

Latest Media

Contact Us
If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.