Minister of Religion Visa(Tier 2)

Minister of Religion (Tier 2)

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your Minister of Religion (Tier 2).

Minister of Religion (Tier 2)

If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and have been offered a job within a faith community you can apply for Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa. Your employer must hold a valid sponsor licence in this category in order to issue you the certificate of sponsorship. To apply for this visa you will require the certificate of sponsorship and meet the English language and maintenance requirements. The Minister of Religion Visais usually granted for an initial period of three years and can be further extended for 3 years up to a maximum total stay of 6 years in the UK. You can also apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK after five years. Your family member from outside the EEA and Switzerland can also apply for a visa to come to the UK.

Our expert lawyer has detailed knowledge of the Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa application and can help you in meeting the requirements and making a successful application to come to the UK. Call us on 0121 285 5121 now or request a call back to speak with our expert advisor.

Request FREE Consultation

Fill the form below to request a call back


121 immigration lawyers
Get In Touch
Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

Latest Media

Contact Us
If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.