Intra-company Transfer Visa (Tier 2)

Intra-company Transfer Visa (Tier 2)

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your Intra-company Transfer Visa (Tier 2).

Intra-Company Transfer Visa (Tier 2)

If you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and have been offered a role by your overseas employer in a UK branch of their organisation, you can apply for Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer. Your employer must hold a valid sponsor licence in this category in order to issue you the certificate of sponsorship. To apply for this visa you will require the certificate of sponsorship, be paid appropriate salary for your role, meet the English language and maintenance requirements. Your family member from outside the EEA and Switzerland can also apply for a visa to come to the UK.

There two subcategories of the Intra-company Transfer Visa:

1. Long Term Staff

You must have worked for your employer for at least 12 months, unless you earn in excess of £73,900 in which case you do not need to show the full 12 months of overseas employment before you apply. Applicants within this category can stay for a maximum of 5 years and 1 month, unless they are earning over £120,000 a year, in which case they can stay for a maximum of 9 years.

2. Graduate Trainee

If you are recent graduate and have worked for the overseas employer for at least three months you can apply under this category and stay in the UK for a maximum of 12 months.

Our expert lawyer has detailed knowledge of the Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer Visa application and can help you make a successful application to come to the UK.Call us on 0121 285 5121  now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisor.

Request FREE Consultation

Fill the form below to request a call back


121 immigration lawyers
Get In Touch
Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

Latest Media

Contact Us
If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.