EEA Family Permit

EEA Family Permit

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyers can help you with your EEA Family Permit.

EEA Family Permit

If you are a family member of a national from the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland you can apply for a Family Permit to come to the UK. There are two types of applications that can be done for a family depending on your circumstances. For close or extended family member of an EEA or Swiss national an application can currently be made for an EEA Family Permit. With the lead up to Br-exit the government has also introduced a new family permit that only allows close family members to come to the UK and on the condition that the European national has the new settled or pre-settled status.

Currently you can still use the EEA Family Permit to join your close or extended family member. If your application is successful you will be issued with a family permit that is valid for 6 months, allowing you to freely enter or leave the UK in that period. You can extend your stay in the UK if your EU national sponsor is a qualified person (working, self-employed, self-sufficient, looking for work or studying) or has Permanent Residence Document.

Our expert lawyers have detailed knowledge and experience of Family Permit applications and can help you in meeting the requirements and making a successful application to join your family member in the UK. We can also help extend your stay in the UK if you are here on Family Permit. Call us on 0121 285 5121  now or request a call back to speak with one of our expert advisers.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back

    EEA Family Permit-FAQ

    What can 121 Immigration Lawyers do for you?

    Our immigration lawyers can help you with the Permanent Residence Document application process and ensure you have the all the necessary documentation that is required for a successful application. We can help by:

    • Discussing the options that are available to you and ensuring this is the most appropriate application for you.
    • Advising you about the requirements and the relevant documents that are required for the application.
    • Reviewing the documents to ensure they are satisfactory for the application.
    • Provide a detailed letter of representation, which will outline how you meet the requirements of the Family Permit, with reference to the relevant UK Immigration Laws
    • Completing and submitting the relevant application form on your behalf.
    • Advising you the timescale and liaising with the home office until a decision is made.

    Call us on 0121 285 5121 or request a call back to see how we can help with your application for a Family Permit.


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media

    European Temporary Leave To Remain – Update

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In the event of no deal Brexit, as a “Responsible Government” the Home Office has officially published guidance on the European Temporary Leave to Remain scheme. The guidance notes on this subject were published by the government before the recent change in the “Brexit End Date” from 29 March 2019 to […]


    Home Office facing Legal Action for the TOEIC Scam

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In 2014, a BBC Panorama documentary conducted an undercover operation on Fraud in the UK Student Visa process.  The documentary uncovered clear cases of cheating at two test centers, where visa applicants sat the “Test of English for International Communication” (TOEIC). The two test centers in London were shown, for a […]

    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and one of our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.