UK Visit Visas

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your UK Visit Visa.

UK Visit Visa

If you are a national from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland you can apply for a Standard Visitor Visa. This visa is suitable for anyone planning to visit family and friends, take part in sports or creative events, attend to business, receive private medical treatment, or take a holiday in the UK. If you intend to marry or form a civil partnership with someone from the UK, you may apply for a Marriage Visitor Visa. Moreover, other options include a Permitted Paid Engagement visa, which is suitable to apply for if you have been invited to do particular paid work. For parents of a child currently studying in the UK, there is a specific visitor visa you can apply for.

There are certain requirements that need to be met when applications are made for all visit visas, such as being a genuine visitor, having sufficient funds to maintain accommodate yourself in the UK and not falling under the general grounds for refusal for visitors. There are additional requirements for Marriage Visitor visa, Permitted Paid Engagement visa, Parent of a child student visa.

Here at 121 Immigration Lawyers we have detailed knowledge and experience of all types of UK Visit Visa applications and can guide you in choosing the right visa, fulfilling the requirements and making a successful application. Call us on 0121 285 5121  now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisers.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back


    • Oisc 121 Immigratikn Lawyers
    • Review 121 Immigration Lawyers
      5* Reviews on Google
    • OISC Regulated Immigration Advisors

    UK Visitor Visa – More Information

    If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and your child attends a private fee paying school in the UK, you can apply for Parent of student child visa. You must meet certain other eligibility requirements. This visa is normally issued for either 6 months or 12 months and can be extended. If the child is over 12 or is going to reach the age of 12 in the next twelve months a shorter visa will be issued and visa will not be extendable.


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media

    European Temporary Leave To Remain – Update

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In the event of no deal Brexit, as a “Responsible Government” the Home Office has officially published guidance on the European Temporary Leave to Remain scheme. The guidance notes on this subject were published by the government before the recent change in the “Brexit End Date” from 29 March 2019 to […]


    Home Office facing Legal Action for the TOEIC Scam

    By 121 Immigration Lawyers. In 2014, a BBC Panorama documentary conducted an undercover operation on Fraud in the UK Student Visa process.  The documentary uncovered clear cases of cheating at two test centers, where visa applicants sat the “Test of English for International Communication” (TOEIC). The two test centers in London were shown, for a […]

    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and an expert will get back to you as soon as possible.