UK Family Visa

UK Family Visa

Call us on 0121 285 5121 to

discuss how our Specialist Immigration Lawyer can help you with your UK Family Visa.

UK Family Visa

If you are a national from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and want to join a family member in the UK for more than 6 months, you will need to apply for a UK Family Visa. For a period of stay less than 6 months you can apply for a Standard Visitor Visa.

To apply for a family visa you will need to have an eligible relationship with either a British citizen, a UK settled person, an individual with refugee status or humanitarian protection. If you are outside the UK, you can apply for a Family Visa to live with your spouse, partner, fiance, or a proposed civil partner. You can also apply as a dependent child, or as an adult dependent relative to come and live in the UK with your family member. If you are already in the UK on a different visa, you may be able to switch to a Family Visa to live with your spouse, partner, child or parent. UK Ancestry Visa option may also be available for you if your grandparent was born in the UK.

Here at 121 Immigration Lawyers we have detailed knowledge and experience of all types of Family Visa applications and can help you in making a successful application to reunite you with your loved ones. Call us on 0121 285 5121  now or request a call back to speak with an expert advisor.

    Request FREE Consultation

    Fill the form below to request a call back


    • Oisc 121 Immigratikn Lawyers
    • Review 121 Immigration Lawyers
      5* Reviews on Google
    • OISC Regulated Immigration Advisors


    Get In Touch
    Call Us on 0121 285 5121 or

    Latest Media


    Contact Us
    If you need immigration advice, contact us and an expert will get back to you as soon as possible.